/etc files altered in this update:
- Server now logs all local addresses discovered.
- Fixed an issue with mis-alignment of the lighting layer at certain locations on the overworld map.
- Took delivery of new ore node and crop tiles.
- Finally published the presskit page (http://lugdunon.net/presskit.html)
- Updated the viewport width on all pages on lugdunon.net for better rendering on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with campfires causing issue when attempting the stamina check on environmental damage.
- Chicken coops and crafting stations are now properly functioning with respect to access restrictions.
- Containers are no longer failing to function when placed in certain locations.
- Fixed the goldsmith subpanel wrapper background style.
- Added net.lugdunon.world.placeables.PlaceableItemInstance.canDamage() to the client-side API.
- Reduced the items available on the vendors in Bibracte.
- Added raw gemstones to the blacksmithing vendor in Bibracte.
- First pass at balancing item costs by assigning a base cost to all items that are not crafted, then calculating the cost of a crafted item based on the total cost of all materials, then further multiplied by a modifier based on the crafting level required.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.recipe.Recipes.recipeForItem(Item item) to server-side API.
- Added support for access restriction on damageable items. The showcase for this is the chicken coop. The 'full' state is now open to access restriction in order to allow other players to loot eggs. To make this possible, placeable state defs can now contain an allowAccessRestriction property that consists of an array of allowed damage type ids.
- Altered net.lugdunon.command.core.play.DamagePlaceableCommand.canModify(String dmgType, Character actor, PlaceableItemInstance pii) to remove the checkAccess argument and replaced it with dmgType.
- Added a combat screenshot.
- Updated presskit.
- In the recipe editor dialog, a recipe slot whose item is not consumed during crafting will now be displayed with an orange background.
- In the recipe editor dialog, right-clicking an existing recipe list item will populate the recipe area with the contents of the recipe, minus the recipe id and the resulting item id.
- In the recipe editor dialog, right-clicking a populated recipe slot will copy the contents. Clicking on another slot will assign that slot's value to the copied contents.
- In the recipe editor dialog, middle-clicking a populated recipe slot will toggle whether or not that slot's item is consumed in the crafting process.
- net.lugdunon.state.recipe.RecipeItem.isConsumed -> consumed.
- Added the ability for a player placed item to ignore ownership when placed.
- Trees and flowers, when dug up with the shovel and replanted, will no longer confer ownership of the placed tree or flower.
- Implemented a fix for the unfeasibly long recharge issue. Will need further testing to properly verify if this did resolve the issue.
- Fixed the 'undefined Earned Achievement: x' issue.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.recipe.Recipes.isItemMadeFromRecipe(Item item) to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.recipe.Recipes.isItemUsedInRecipe(Item item) to the server-side API.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing MUSIC.HOW.THEY.RUN from playing in the default instance.
- Nerfed the regen advancements. New values are +1, +3, and +8, down from +5, +10, and +20.
- Nerfed experience rewarded from slaying zombies. New value is 25, down from 50.
- Removed the farmer templates from the create character screen.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the charcoal artist's set from working properly. Use now requires 30 stamina.
- Added new recipes for all existing armors.
- Added recipes for the two cloaks.
- Added raw and cut gems (emerald, sapphire, ruby, and diamond) and recipes for the cut gems.
- Added a diamond dust item and recipe.
- Added a dop stick item and recipe.
- Added a lapidary wheel item and recipe.
- Added a silver ring item and recipe.
- Added a silver chain item and recipe.
- Added a gold chain item and recipe.
- Queen Anne's Lace now occasionally drops seeds.
- Added a white ink item and recipe.
- Added a brown pigment item and recipe.
- Updated screenshot gallery on http://lugdunon.net
- Completed initial draft of the beta presskit.
- Added forms for sending a password reset email and for resetting passwords.
- Added REST service to auth server for generating password change token (for an account or email), then sending password reset email.
- Added REST service to auth server for resetting password, verified by password reset token.
- Added a new UI flag (deferredRendering) that allows players to enabled deferred rendering. This may improve performance for some players.
- Hot-fixed an issue that was causing containers to be unusable.