Revision as of 19:26, 15 February 2015 by SuperHawksman
/etc files altered in this update:
- Ategnatos the bard is now correctly flagged undead.
- Fixed an issue preventing the decrementing of a keg's contents when a mug is filled.
- Fixed the action button item icon placement again. Should be final this time...
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some actions from correctly affecting the durability of tools.
- Fixed an issue preventing the access restriction on houses.
- Fixed an issue that was causing errors when rendering the tooltop for containers and fences in edit mode.
- Added a bunch of new art from Meagan.
- Added a grandfather clock placeable item. No inventory item yet but this will come, along with some other interesting clocky things.
- The default lighting detail setting is now "Medium".
- Completely overhauled the method by which PCs, NPCs, and placeable items are ordered for rendering. Placeable items are first divided into their foreground and background portions, and ordered by the top left screen location for the background and the grounding point + screen location for the foreground portion. Characters are ordered by their current screen location. Ordering is done in such a way that a lower y-value on the ordering point (closer to the top of the screen and also further in the z-plane form the camera) will be drawn to the screen before an item with a higher y-value.
- Added net.lugdunon.item.Item.getGroundingPoint(state) to the client-side API.
- Placeable item definitions now contain one grounding point per state. This is the point that is considered to be at the 'ground level' for an item.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.drawPlaceables() to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.buildOnScreenElements() to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.onScreenElementsSort(p0,p1) to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.sortPlaceables() to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.placeableLocationSort(p0,p1) to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.setClean() to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.isDirty to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.states.tiledGame.chunk.ChunkManager.onScreenElements to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.world.placeables.PlaceableItemInstance.groundedLocation to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.world.placeables.PlaceableItemInstance.groundedScreenLoc to the client-side API.
- Added game.allCharacters() to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.manifestation.IManifestationHandler.hasBackgroundImage(placeableItemInstance) to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.manifestation.IManifestationHandler.hasForegroundImage(placeableItemInstance) to the client-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.character.movement.free.FreeDirectionalMovement.NEXT_TO_IMPASSABLE_THRESHOLD. This is a decimal percentage value that determines how close you can freely move within a tile adjacent to an impassable one. Default is 0.25.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.Item.hasState(String state) to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.Item.getGroundingPointForState(String state) to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.Item.getGroundingPointForState(String state, boolean placedByGM) to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.PlaceableItemInstance.getDefaultState(Item itemDef, boolean placedByGM) to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.PlaceableItemInstance.getGroundedLocation() to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.state.item.PlaceableItemInstance.getGroundingPointForCurrentState() to the server-side API.
- Added net.lugdunon.util.FastMath.wrap(Point p,int max) to the server-side API.