Revision as of 19:20, 2 August 2015 by Lugdunon
This is a patch release. For the full release notes for this particular revision, please visit: 0.8.0
Server mods altered in this update:
/etc files altered in this update:
- lugdunon-server 0.8.0 -> 0.8.0.1
- lugdunon-client-web 0.8.0 -> 0.8.0.1
- lugdunon-client 0.2.4 -> 0.2.5
- net.lugdunon.server.worldgen.defaults 0.0.7 -> 0.0.8
- Fixed ownership with respect to seeded vs transplanted flowers and trees. Seeded implies ownership, transplantation does not.
- Crafting discipline used to create an Anvil changed from Blacksmithing to General in order to avoid a circular dependency (thanks again Brash for initially pointing this out and then for the reminder).
- Fixed key/value of default.compendium.crafting.recipe.easy.mode.enable in initial seeding of world.cfg entries.
- Standalone client's OS check code abstracted to provide single point of failure in prep for CEF / jCEF upgrades.
- Active World Generator value now pulled from world.cfg, if present.
- Version numbers now support an optional patch number. All patch releases must be backwards compatible with the corresponding revision (i.e. 0.8.0.x must be compatible with at least version 0.8.0).
- The AssetManager should no longer cause a client crash if the current instance definition does not contain any biomes.
- Query string parameter support add to allow shortcuts for autoloading of accounts, worlds, and characters.
- Button labels can now be specified as part of the content argument for ok and confirm dialogs.
- Added game.clearLeavePrompt() to the client-side API.
- Added game.getQSParam(key) to the client-side API.
- Added support for notifications in the client and main website to alert users when a new version is being deployed.
- Auth server SSL cert updated, as well as proper certificate chain installed to prevent possible connection issues.